« Home 

Monday, January 30, 2006 

Hi. My name is Krista and I want to be a blog-aholic

I have been standing my ground in an attempt to not jump on the blog bandwagon with everyone else. I’m finally giving in.

I went out of town this weekend and had a lot of time by myself in the car to sit and think about life. A lot of strange, funny and sometimes stressful events seem to find me no matter where I am. I got to thinking to myself, “If I had a blog I could write about that.” So here it is…my blog.

Welcome to the blogging world. Be careful ... it's addictive :-)

I want you to post the "stud" story. Ooo...and the hair smeller! Both crack me up!

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Just what we need....more drama in our lives. I look forward to some good reading, especially after those days of sitting and thinking about life. I knew I rubbed off on you!

Krista, I am so excited that you have a blog now. I just know that checking your blog will be a highlight of my day. :) Love ya girl!

I NEED MORE DRAMA!!! What would life be like w/out drama? I will never know. No wonder we get along so well. But I am a blogaholic & dramaholic. I knew we would get you talked into this bloggin stuff. I like it already.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates