« Home | So you thought you could pull a fast one on me, huh? » | ath·let·ic (adjective) physically active and stron... » | Plague of the Frogs » | the return of the missing blogger » | I should just have a standing reservation at the ER! » | I'm glad this wasn't me... » | me vs. the mountain » | Bad boys, bad boys, Whatcha gonna do when they com... » | Ice storm hits the Midwest! » | Portland or bust! » 

Monday, August 13, 2007 

Random Game

The Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (if you don’t have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
_________________________

1. I’m getting ready to move once again…back into the house I lived in for three years before I moved into my current place of residence. I like to tell people that my old roommates and I were “on a break” and we’re getting back together again.

2. I don’t like the color purple. I don’t wear it, decorate with it or use anything of that color (pens, paper, cd’s, etc).

3. I’m scared of heights. I won’t ride ferris wheels or walk too close to the edge of a bridge. I can, however, ride roller coasters because they go so fast I don’t have time to realize how high up I actually am.

4. My boyfriend and I have the same middle name but it’s spelled differently.

5. I’m scared to be alone in my house at night. My imagination runs away with me and I think I can hear all sorts of things going on outside the house (even though I usually sleep on my good ear and can’t actually hear anything). Part of my bedtime routine is walking through the house and making sure all windows and doors are locked.

6. I can’t stand the word moist. It’s gross! Don’t use it around me.

7. I don’t like driving because 1) I have the worst sense of direction of anyone I’ve ever met and 2) I suffer from a mild form of road rage. If I were rich the thing I would most want to spend my money on is a personal driver.

8. I have no organizational skills when it comes to filing bills, arranging my closet/kitchen cabinets/office drawers. But I’m extremely anal about keeping the house clean and vacuumed and making my bed every morning.

And the 8 winners who I choose to tag are…

(drum roll please)

…Elaina, Ryan & Katie, Kira, Sara, Tabitha, Mr.T, Ashley and Katie

You should write a post about how excited you are to move back in!

i made some cupcakes recently. they were delish...just perfectly moist.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates