« Home | "M" Day » | the pity cookies » | Happy Halloween America! …and Mexico. » | The “FUN” ship » | Light up and drive! » | these are a few of my favorite things... » | How many college graduates does it take to assembl... » | Rowing. It's the next big thing. » | “Hey! Let’s not turn this into a midway or carniv... » | row, row, row your boat » 

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 

Portland or bust!

I was fortunate enough to be able to go home to Portland for a week over the holidays. I was able to spend Christmas and New Years with my family and I FINALLY got to meet my nephew Benjamin! It was a great vacation. Here are some pictures.

As you know I love NASCAR. I get made fun of for it all the time…especially from my family. When I got to my parents house on Christmas Eve what was there waiting for me? A NASCAR stocking for Santa to come and fill full of goodies.



Christmas day was spent with my family…
















I also caught up with some old friends while I was home...













Happy New Year 2007!!!


I didn't know Matt & Matt were considered "old" friends. I like your hair

I am so jealous of your stocking! YOU SUCK! I think next year that's what you should get me! HA HA! However.... I got NASCAR Monopoly for christmas. Now whose jealous! ha ha. Love ya...we have to get together this week for dinner!

I like the scarves. That's a good look.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates