« Home | Random Game » | So you thought you could pull a fast one on me, huh? » | ath·let·ic (adjective) physically active and stron... » | Plague of the Frogs » | the return of the missing blogger » | I should just have a standing reservation at the ER! » | I'm glad this wasn't me... » | me vs. the mountain » | Bad boys, bad boys, Whatcha gonna do when they com... » | Ice storm hits the Midwest! » 

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 

The Prodigal Roommate

Yes, I haven’t blogged in awhile. Yes, I’ve been pretty busy recently. Yes, I just moved back to Edmond.

That’s right. You heard it here first. Well, not really…I’ve been talking about it for awhile. I moved back in with the old roommates over Labor Day weekend. My eight-month stint in OKC is now over and I’ve returned back to the safer regions of Edmond. I didn’t intend for the move to OKC to be such a temporary situation but a series of events occurred and I am happy to be back. The old roommates are really excited too. They ran to me with open arms and showered me with gifts. Okay…that’s an exaggeration…unless you call a house key and garage door opener a “gift.”

Here are a few reasons why it’s good to be back in Edmond:

- The roommates, despite both being in school right now, are actually pretty fun people.
- I’ll get to start taking evening walks again…something I wasn’t so comfortable doing in the other neighborhood.
- Less driving since the people I like to see on a daily basis live in Edmond.
- My grandparents live across the street so I can keep an eye out and know when they forget to invite me to family functions (I’ve been forgotten before…no joke).
- Less of a chance that a stupid middle-aged burglar will break into my house at 5pm on a weekday and then talk to me when I catch him trying to steal my stuff.

So here’s to living in Edmond, being closer to friends, and hopefully being safe from burglars!

We are happy to have you back.

I told mrt that I'm sorry that I deleted your address out of all my stuff - email me the address again pls

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates