« Home | Does the Easter bunny really exist? » | Blondes are wild, brunettes are true, but you neve... » | Shopping therapy » | What? Speak into my good ear! » | "You Can't Stop the Beat" » | Krista, will you accept this rose? » | A banana a day keeps the doctor away » | Rocky Mountain High » | Come Fly with Me » | Have a nice day, ma'am! » 

Sunday, April 23, 2006 

complaint letter

Dear TV Guide,

I am an avid reader of your weekly television listings. In my book, you are the ultimate authority on television viewing. Each week I look to you for guidance as I decide what to watch and what to not waste my time on. Recently, however, your leadership has failed me. You led me to believe that one of my favorite shows was going to be airing a new episode when, in fact, it was not. I set aside a significant amount of time that ended up being wasted on a re-run. This is time that I will never get back.

I realize that re-runs happen. It is a nuisance that I have learned to live with. Prior warning from you when a re-run is planned to air would be greatly appreciated. After all, this is your job. You are no use to me if you do not report accurate information. Frankly, I expected more from you.

Your disappointed reader,

Krista

check out my blog. I am ready to send a complaint letter about last night's unnecessary TV interuption after the storm had passed. Ugh. =o)

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates