« Home | How many college graduates does it take to assembl... » | Rowing. It's the next big thing. » | “Hey! Let’s not turn this into a midway or carniv... » | row, row, row your boat » | Fish Wedding » | playing mommy » | Automotive Personality » | It may be America’s favorite pastime but it’s not ... » | Where do you mingle when you’re single? » | The Sisters I Never Had » 

Friday, October 27, 2006 

these are a few of my favorite things...

There are two things that make me love this time of year: Candy Corn & Pumpkin carving!

I am addicted to candy corn. There I said it. I love it and I can’t stop myself from eating it. As much as I try to hide from it I just can’t ignore it during this time of year. Luckily this is a problem that only rears its ugly head one month out of the year. During this month of temptation I have a support system of friends who try to keep it away from me.

I also love carving pumpkins. My inner child needs to be entertained around Halloween. I recently spent an evening carving pumpkins and drinking hot apple cider out on the front porch with a group of friend. Can you think of anything better to do in the fall?

These are our creations…







Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates