« Home | weekend highlights » | you're doin' fine Oklahoma... » | This was not my favorite thing that happened today... » | Dating Committee » | The Prodigal Roommate » | Random Game » | So you thought you could pull a fast one on me, huh? » | ath·let·ic (adjective) physically active and stron... » | Plague of the Frogs » | the return of the missing blogger » 

Monday, October 29, 2007 

Happy Halloween!!!

Well, I'm home sick today so I have a little spare time to update my blog. I'm having some inner ear problems and am a little off balance and nauseated today. Driving to work seems out of the question and simply walking around the office could prove hazardous to myself and my coworkers. haha.

The past few days have been packed full of Halloween activities. Thursday night was girls night. We decided that pumpkin carving was a good girls night activity and would still give us the opportunity to chat and catch up with each other lives. Here are Laura, Mandy and I cleaning out the guts...my favorite part!!




Here is my final product. It's a goblin in case you can't tell. I wasn't feeling too ambitious so I chose an easy carving pattern.






Saturday night my roommates hosted a Halloween costume party at our house. They really know how to throw a party. We had great food and great costumes....











I have one more Halloween party to attend at work this week. And, although this is no cruise to Mexico like Halloween last year, it's shaping up to be a great one here in OKC. Maybe I'm having inner ear and balance problems as a reminder of the cruise and the seasickness last year...

Nice pictures.

Hey Krista! I am sorry I never emailed you back, but I read this blog and wanted to say thanks for the email and the pics. It was fun to see. Matt and I work talking about how funny it was to see those again! I hope you are doing well!

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates