« Home | cutest baby contest » | my weekend in P-town » | at random » | You've Got Mail » | 100,000 » | busy... » | Technological Idiot » | say hello to Penny! » | Here's to old friends! » | Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night... » 

Thursday, March 27, 2008 

obscure sports

Okay...so maybe rugby doesn't technically fall under the "obscure" category. But the sport is a little vague and mysterious to me. Last weekend I went to watch a Rugby game (or is it called a match?) here in OKC. I didn't completely understand what was going on but I got some good pictures!









Does anyone else see where these guys are putting their hands? I mean, they're picking each other up by their shorts. That's gotta hurt!

That 2nd photo is obscure & made me laugh. I just finished scrapbooking our last 4th of july celebration here in Branson. I have to say that I enjoyed some of the pics. Hope to see you soon so I can show you. I might just have to take pictures of my "title" page & send to you. It of course is titled Happy Birthday America.

I agree with Kira. The second picture made me laugh too! HA!

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates