« Home | Round Two... » | State of Emergency » | Holiday Etiquette » | It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! » | eavesdropping » | Happy Halloween!!! » | weekend highlights » | you're doin' fine Oklahoma... » | This was not my favorite thing that happened today... » | Dating Committee » 

Sunday, December 30, 2007 

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night...

I've been fairly busy up here in Portland with the family so there's been little time for blogging. It's been a fun week but I'm happy to be heading back home to Oklahoma tomorrow. Home...Oklahoma...those are two words I never thought I'd use in the same sentence. But there it is. Oklahoma is my home and I've finally come to terms with that fact. After many years of complaining about it I actually like living there now. Go figure.

This blog is supposed to be about Christmas so let me get back on track. I had a great Christmas! I got some wonderful gifts and was able to see my family. I was most excited about seeing my one-year old nephew. He calls me Krita. This is my attempt to get a picture of the two of us but it didn't turn out so well.


I was also hoping to see my new niece-to-be while in Portland. My very pregnant sister-in-law is about to pop any minute now and I've been encouraging her to move things along and have the baby before I leave. You still have a few more hours Laura....

portland!!!! i'm jealous. cute kid there too. it's ok if OK is your home. you have a lot going for you there.

This is a long comment, but we have this CD where the cricket from disney tells the story of the night before christmas. at the end the cricket says merry christmas to all and to all - good night. brayden HATES that. every time we listen to it, he says IT'S A good night. and the other day at sdc, a little girl was singing rudolph and she said if you ever met him, brayden went to the little girl & told her it's if you ever SAW him, she ignored him & kept singing it her way. he kept correcting her under his breath but loud enough for others to hear!

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates