« Home | Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night... » | Round Two... » | State of Emergency » | Holiday Etiquette » | It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! » | eavesdropping » | Happy Halloween!!! » | weekend highlights » | you're doin' fine Oklahoma... » | This was not my favorite thing that happened today... » 

Wednesday, January 02, 2008 

Here's to old friends!

My good friend Tabitha emailed me some pictures of our adventures in Portland this past weekend so I thought I'd share a few of them. Last friday evening Stephanie, Rachel, Tabitha, Lisa and I went down to Hawthorne street and ate at this great little place called Bread and Ink Cafe. Then we walked around a bit and eventually made it to Ben & Jerry's for dessert before heading back to Steph's house and chatting all night. Who doesn't love ice cream in the middle of winter when you're bundled up in a scarf, hat and gloves?? It's the best!




These girls are my good friends from high school. We were inseparable then and, amazingly enough, we still keep in touch and get together whenever I'm back in town. I'm the only one of us who doesn't live up in that area. It was great to get together with everyone sans husbands/boyfriends and children. Not that I don't love seeing them too but there's just nothing like hanging out with the girls. I couldn't ask for better friends!

Oh, you said it sister! I love you and had THE BEST TIME! :) Miss you already!

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates