« Home | at random » | You've Got Mail » | 100,000 » | busy... » | Technological Idiot » | say hello to Penny! » | Here's to old friends! » | Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night... » | Round Two... » | State of Emergency » 

Monday, March 17, 2008 

my weekend in P-town

Two weekends ago I flew to Portland to visit the family. I hadn't had a chance to meet my new niece yet and thought that was way past due. So I hopped on a plane (two to be exact) and was in Portland in no time (actually, it was more like 8 hours with the flights and the delays and the layovers).

Here I am holding my niece Penny. You'll notice a long line of slober down my left arm. What you can't see is a spot of baby puke on my shoulder. She wasted no time introducing Aunt Krista to the gross side of babies.



I also spent a lot of time with my nephew Benjamin. We had lots of fun playing games like hoops and where's the hand. He also learned that he is scared of me when I don't have make-up on (as a lot of people are) and he really likes smoothies (or moothies, as he calls them).


It was a busy weekened....a few uncomfortable moments on the airplane, a lot of time with family, a little bit of tax-free shopping and naps whenever I could squeeze one in. Hopefully I can do that again soon!

isn't he a liitle young to be noticing those types of things & passing such harsh judgement already?? You are a good aunt.

My actual st p day was a dud but at least I wore green to be somewhat festive

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates