« Home | Technological Idiot » | say hello to Penny! » | Here's to old friends! » | Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night... » | Round Two... » | State of Emergency » | Holiday Etiquette » | It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! » | eavesdropping » | Happy Halloween!!! » 

Saturday, January 26, 2008 

busy...

This has been a busy week and I haven't had time to sit down at my computer until now. All of you will be happy to know that my computer is now up and running much faster than ever before. The wipe and reload was a little more difficult than anticipated but I'm back in business!

Last Saturday we went down to Dallas for a fun-filled day of shopping and basketball. Can it get any better than that? We went to IKEA, Sam Moon (Where I got myself a new purse!!! Purses are my weakness), and the Galleria. We were so busy going places that we forgot to eat. So we had to stop at the little pizza place inside the Galleria and grab a slice. It wasn't our favorite but we thought we might be sick if we didn't get some food in our stomachs right away. After that we headed down to the American Airlines Arena to watch the Dallas Mavericks take on the Seattle Supersonics. I was interested to see the game since there's a chance the supersonics could be coming to OKC. But...I discovered that the supersonics super suck! It was kind of a boring game and of course the Mavericks won but we had a lot of fun. I took some pics of the arena and never thought to turn the camera around and get a picture of us as well. haha. These were taken well before the game started as we got there early. The place was packed during the game.










This past thursday I was lucky enough to attend a cooking demonstration featuring celebrity chef Curtis Stone. If you don't know who he is watch TLC's Take Home Chef. He was really funny and made a pot of Zuppa Ribolata which is lentil soup with vegetables. It was fantastic! This was definitely the highlight of my day.


Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates