« Home | Vienna » | Warsaw » | PARIS » | umbrella » | PUMPKINS!!! » | Hope Now » | Please pray for Hadley » | vote for Project Brain Child » | scooter dreams » | It’s a love/hate relationship » 

Friday, January 23, 2009 

Tabs, this post is for you!

Tabitha what would I do without you? Obviously I wouldn't stay up-to-date on my blogging. haha. It's been almost 2 months since my last post and since you were kind (or mean) enough to leave a comment and let me know I have finally gotten myself into gear.

As many of you know, I'm getting married!! Now, I am not a typical girl. I never dreamed of what my wedding day would be like. I never envisioned the perfect dress or thought about the friends I would ask to be in my wedding. So, as you can imagine, after we got engaged I didn't have the first clue where to start.

The past few months have been a whirlwind but I'm happy to say that we've done pretty well with wedding plans. Here's a quick update: got the dress, the veil, the photographer, the cakes, and asked a few of my friends to be in the wedding as well. I also have ideas for the flowers, suits and decorations but those are not yet finalized. Not all things have gone smoothly though and, with me, nothing ever goes off without a hitch. I found the PERFECT dress but there's a slight possibility that this isn't going to work out my way as the designer has unwisely chosen to discontinue that style. So I'm trying to prepare myself for the fact that I may need to fall back on the first runner up dress (I'm not exactly sure what dress that is yet). So keep your fingers crossed and I will let you know what happens.

We also got our engagement photos taken. I'm having a hard time deciding which ones I like the best but here's a preview...



The big day is June 13th so mark your calendars!


I feel so loved...I think...no, I do feel loved. :) Thanks for the update and the picture. I love it!

You are getting married.

Weird.

In a good way, of course.

And I'll leave you with this...

"Pray parade shun age"

I love that picture and the runner up dress is just as beautiful!!!I am so excited for you guys and thanks for letting me come with you today! I had a great time!!!

The picture is great & I am SUPER excited for you. I have on the calendar. And as you know Matt & I have already been planning our weekend!!!

Krista, I am very excited for you! Congratulations!! I haven't seen your parents lately, but I imagine they are very happy for you! What a great adventure you are about to venture upon! Always keep the Lord close to you and His rich blessings will fall at your feet. He will not let you down.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates