« Home | It’s a love/hate relationship » | class of 2009 » | I put on my walking shoes » | hot pockets » | Happy Birthday America! » | a case of the Mondays » | always, always, always a bridesmaid » | There's no better way to celebrate your birthday..... » | say it with flowers... » | obscure sports » 

Saturday, September 06, 2008 

scooter dreams

One of my dreams has always been to have my own driver due to the fact that I hate driving. That's driver as in chauffeur...not driver as in the golf thingy. However, in light of my recent car troubles I may be reconsidering the dream.

I'm now thinking that a more practical and less expensive dream would be to live in a city where owning a car will not be necessary. Okay...so maybe that won't technically be less expensive. But it would be a big savings on gas and maintenance so that's something. I would also get way more exercise which would be a benefit as well. So this is sounding pretty good so far.

Even after the big move to this city (wherever it may be), it would still be nice to have some kind of personal mode of transportation just for the occasional drive in the fresh air or a quick errand. Today we discovered the perfect solution....




















As we drove past a scooter shop in Oklahoma City we saw a white Stella scooter with a side car. It was so perfect that we had to stop and check it out. The side car is for Jason if you're wondering. Can't you just picture us cruising down a city street, helmets on our head, just enjoying the drive? Jason's pretty tall so, of course, he'd probably be sitting in the side car with his hands around his knees. haha. I think this would be a great look for us. I hope we can see this dream through to fruition!

those are so cute!!! GET ONE!

that is so funny! I can picture it now:)

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates