« Home | There's no better way to celebrate your birthday..... » | say it with flowers... » | obscure sports » | cutest baby contest » | my weekend in P-town » | at random » | You've Got Mail » | 100,000 » | busy... » | Technological Idiot » 

Saturday, June 21, 2008 

always, always, always a bridesmaid

Ok...not really. This was only my second time to be a bridesmaid and I was honored to be a part of this wedding. My good friend (and roommate senior year of college) got married in Colorado a few weeks ago. It was a great excuse to take a few days off work, go visit a more scenic place than Oklahoma (it's not hard to get more scenic than that) and see some friends that I haven't seen in years. Now I definitely wasn't the perfect bridesmaid...at least I was nothing like the girl in 27 Dresses. I came from out of town so my bridesmaid duties basically consisted of just showing up and being in a few pictures. And Brandie...I just want you to know that during your outdoor wedding there was a huge bug on my shoulder. It took everything I had in me not to scream and jump around to get that thing off me. So I may not remember everything about the ceremony as I was concentrating quite hard on the bug but it was a beautiful wedding and I'm so excited that it didn't get rained out. I'm still waiting to see the pictures by the way...

So since I don't have a pic of the wedding to share with you this one will have to do. This was taken years ago just after we all graduated from college.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates