« Home | Happy Birthday America! » | a case of the Mondays » | always, always, always a bridesmaid » | There's no better way to celebrate your birthday..... » | say it with flowers... » | obscure sports » | cutest baby contest » | my weekend in P-town » | at random » | You've Got Mail » 

Monday, July 14, 2008 

hot pockets

Visit JimGaffigan.com


Saturday night we went to see Jim Gaffigan live in Midwest City, OK. Woo hoo! It was hilarious and I never stopped laughing. The theater was packed full of what looked mostly like college students and there was a lady behind us whose laugh was so awful that I couldn't tell if it was someone laughing or someone randomly yelling things out during the show. I kept expecting Jim to get caught off guard by it or make fun of the lady. But aside from that it was very enjoyable show. I believe this might be the one time I can think of when nothing out of the ordinary happened to me and I didn't have any freak encounters with weird people. Sorry for the lack of story but here's a clip for those of you who may not know who Jim Gaffigan is...


Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates