« Home | Open wide » | fantasy season » | Oh the stress of it all.... » | God Bless the U.S.A. » | Road Rage » | Sexual Harassment » | Happy Birthday Bobby! » | My apologies to Landon » | We've got a bleeder! » | Hi. My name is Krista and I want to be a blog-aholic » 

Thursday, February 23, 2006 

All I need to know about life I learned from my girlfriends...

I’m sure that almost any girl will agree with me on this. Life just wouldn’t be the same without your girlfriends. Now, I’m not discounting my male friendships at all. There are certainly a few guys that I am blessed to have in my life and don’t know what I would do without. However, some days you just need the girls. Girlfriends are there for you no matter what. You can laugh, cry, talk about boys, vent about anything and they always understand. They don’t try to come up with a solution…they just listen.

These are my best girlfriends from high school although we were in college by the time this picture was taken. In high school were inseparable and I wouldn’t have had near as much fun without them. Every time I go home for a visit I get to see them and it’s just like old times. Reminiscing with them is always good for a laugh. You know, one of those belly laughs that make your abs and sides hurt. I miss laughing like that.

One of these girls called me last night. I don’t get to talk to her as much as I’d like to. But every time we talk we can pick up right where we left off. I’ve been having a hard week for a lot of different reasons and it made my day to talk to her! It was the “pick-me-up” that I didn’t know I needed.

Feels like coming home.

Oh, Krista, the memories come flooding back when I look at that picture. I can remember that day. I'm sorry I haven't the friend lately that I should be (and know I can be) for you. You are so special to me and I'm so blessed to count you as one of my dearest friends. Love you girl! Thanks for all the fabulous memories!

Oh, and thanks for the comfortable silences. ;)

O my goodness- memories! Goodtimes, Goodtimes. I enjoy geeting on your blog and reading all your funny stories. I love you and miss you!

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates