« Home | "You have to know the 5 D's of dodgeball. Dodge, d... » | You had me at “super” » | All I need to know about life I learned from my gi... » | Open wide » | fantasy season » | Oh the stress of it all.... » | God Bless the U.S.A. » | Road Rage » | Sexual Harassment » | Happy Birthday Bobby! » 

Thursday, March 02, 2006 

It's a boy!


No...I'm not pregnant. However, my sister-in-law is and she's having a boy! I'm trusting the doctor on this one because I actually can't see for myself that it's a boy. I know he's going to be really excited to meet his Aunt Krista!

Yay for Laura and Bobby!! Yay for boys!!! Yay for Aunt Krista!!! Girl, I know you're gonna make one great aunt. You'll be the fun cool aunt who spoils the kids and then sends them home to mom and dad. :)

Could you please tell me the name of John Paul Merritt's restaurant?

I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks, Bill T.
tharps2000@cox.net

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates