« Home | I put on my walking shoes » | hot pockets » | Happy Birthday America! » | a case of the Mondays » | always, always, always a bridesmaid » | There's no better way to celebrate your birthday..... » | say it with flowers... » | obscure sports » | cutest baby contest » | my weekend in P-town » 

Thursday, August 21, 2008 

class of 2009

My baby brother is about to start his senior year of high school. I can't believe it! He's 10 years younger than me and was only in 3rd grade when I moved away to college. So, in my mind, he's still a kid...even though he now towers over me. I remember the day my parents brought him home from the hospital and I remember his first day of kindergarten. ahh...I'm starting to sound like my mother. haha.



Look who else is growing up! My niece and nephew are the cutest, aren't they?














WOW, do you feel old yet? Where is your brother going to go for college?

What gorgeous blue eyes!


On your niece, not your brother.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates