« Home | manliness » | fun house » | guilty pleasures » | Cleaning crew » | Maintenance Issues » | it could happen to you... » | Good Samaritan » | Car Repair for Dummies » | Pride goes before the fall » | OKC Memorial Marathon » 

Sunday, June 11, 2006 

The art of relaxation

This past weekend was almost more than I could handle. That makes me feel old. I volunteered at the deadCENTER film festival and was able to participate in the parties and film viewings all weekend. I met tons of people and even got a picture with and autograph from one of the directors who came to OKC to show his film. I had so much fun and was busy doing something all weekend.

When it was all over I went home and crashed. After doing my best to catch up on my sleep I felt compelled to get a massage. I didn’t do it but it really sounded like a good idea. I’ve never experienced the pleasure of a body massage before. I’m almost afraid to get one because I know I’ll love it and become addicted. As a substitute, I decided to give my head a massage instead. I have the most wonderful head massaging tool. It’s not really mine…I borrowed (or stole) it from a friend and it’s made itself at home with me. It’s the most amazing thing and I highly recommend that you try it. It's a great, inexpensive way to relax after a long weekend.

I've seen those in the mall. But never used one.

You should get a full body massage! And yes, you will probably become addicted to them.

that really looks like some scary torcher device! glad you had a great weekend!

You introduced me to that wonderful contraption when I was out there last summer and I have been wanting one ever since. And girl, if you ever get the chance, get a body massage, they are the best things ever!! You will wish you had enough money to become addicted.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates