« Home | Sunrise, sunset, swiftly fly the years » | MISSING: GREEN PLANT » | Happy Birthday America!! » | the party... » | Tale as old as time… » | The armpit of Oklahoma » | Disconnected » | self-evaluation » | Dragon boat racing champions!! » | The art of relaxation » 

Thursday, July 20, 2006 

101 days and counting…


I’m going on 5-day cruise to Mexico. We depart at the end of October and have been promised a great Halloween party on board. I love having something like this to look forward to! Everything seems to be falling into place and some of my favorite people are coming with me. It’s going to be so much fun. I’m giddy with excitement just thinking about it.

Earlier this week I was thinking that it’s about time for a vacation. I have worked the last 10 days in a row and put in over 80 hours of my time. That may not sound like much compared to some of your work schedules but I’m burnt out. Mexico is just what the doctor ordered.

The pressure is on to find a great Halloween costume so please let me know if you have any ideas.

80 hours of work sounds like torture-ish hell...unless you absolutely LOVE what you do...then it sounds like a pleasure cruise...

speaking of cruises...awesome! who are you going with?

Girl, I so hear ya on the cruise. I have about 7 weeks to go till my Hawaii vacation and 5 months till my cruise. Cannot wait and am in serious need of a vacation (well, even though I did just get back from Cali). :)

I'm so excited for you girl, I can't wait to hear all your fabulous stories when you get back! Knowing you, I'll be peeing my pants with laughter. :)

I've heard about this trip! Sounds exciting, for sure! I'm happy for you, too! But I was just wondering ....... do I need to come along to chaperone?

By the way.......... I think you would make a great Raggedy Ann!

Hub - I'm going on the cruise with some of the funnest people I can think of. However, there will be no doing handstands in the cabins. haha.

Tabs - I will surely have plenty of stories to tell you. Something always happens to me when I go somewhere.

Mike - Raggedy Ann. Good idea. Someone suggested Pippi Longstocking the other day as well.

Also, at what point does one reach the age of no longer needing a chaperone?

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates