« Home | the party... » | Tale as old as time… » | The armpit of Oklahoma » | Disconnected » | self-evaluation » | Dragon boat racing champions!! » | The art of relaxation » | manliness » | fun house » | guilty pleasures » 

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 

Happy Birthday America!!

The 4th of July is my favorite holiday. It tops my list...even above my birthday and Christmas. I cram as much fun and excitement into this holiday as possible. This year, our country's 230th birthday, was no exception. It was off to the lake for the weekend and then back into town for a big 4th of July bash.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Let's see how much these pictures are worth...









Where did some of these pics come from??? I do not have the jet ski one.

Good times!

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates