« Home | The Family that Runs Together, Stays Together » | 101 days and counting… » | Sunrise, sunset, swiftly fly the years » | MISSING: GREEN PLANT » | Happy Birthday America!! » | the party... » | Tale as old as time… » | The armpit of Oklahoma » | Disconnected » | self-evaluation » 

Monday, August 07, 2006 

just call me Auntie Krista


So...finally after a few weeks of "any day now!" he has finally arrived. My nephew Benjamin James was born this morning! This is the only picture I have so far and it was sent to me via camera phone. I have to keep reminding myself that I live half way across the country so an immediate mailbox full of pictures is out of the question. haha. Congratulations to my brother and sister-in-law!

CONGRATS TO YOU KRISTA!!!

Krista -- You will make a GREAT Aunt! Too bad for "James Junior" that you've been sentenced to Dusty Trails in No Man's Land! That boy NEEDS you!

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates